Monday, November 30, 2009

love?

What is love? Is it that smile? Is it that tear? Is it hope? Or is it fear? The wonderful, horrible thing everyone loves to love, or loves to hate is love. What is the nature of love? Can a young person love? Can you love more than one person in life? And are humans flawed, and cracked vases as we are even with the ability to truly love? Are there different kinds of love, like friendship, or romantic, or are there just levels. I definitely believe a young person can love, the just have to have a certain degree of maturity. And yes, I do believe you can love more than one person in life. Do you not love your friends? Do you not love your siblings?Aren't we called to love everyone? Maybe not romantically, but it's definitely there. I believe that yes, there are different levels and forms of love. I believe that if you ever love someone, you never stop loving them, even if it turns into a different form or level of love. Do I believe in true love in humans? Now, I know I can honestly say yes. It may not be 100% unflawed like at the movies, but were capable creatures made to love. Now, I could talk about this for hours, but is it really necessary? In the end, I don't think anyone knows really what love is or what it entails, we just know when we feel, and share it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment