Thursday, May 27, 2010

Jealousy

We've all fallen pray to the green eyed monster of jealousy. Sometimes out of insecurity, sometimes out of pride, and sometimes out of pure adrenaline. And sometimes the people in this world that are jealous are the people that you think totally shouldn't be. Its hard because you wonder why. When you don't think that particular person should be jealous it's strange because, they have their own light. I know I've turned a deep shade of green before. I mean I understand little bit because everyone is different. Everyone has advantages and disadvantages, and definitely personalities that not everyone has or understands. My philosophy is that yes tough things happen, but it is a choice to be happy with what you have. You have a choice to be happy. Yes it takes work ooh it takes a lot, but it is sooo worth it. I don't understand why someone wouldn't want to try. Everyone meets multiple people in their life that feel cheated. I know I don't understand everybody's situation or what their going through. I just don't understand why we as humans can't be happy with what we've got. Sure the grass is greener on the other side, but if were constantly roaming around looking for greener grass we've just wasted A WHOLE LOT OF GRASS and were bound to starve. I just wish we could all be happy with what we have. We don't see it, but as human beings we are all blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment